Certificates and Degrees
To receive a certificate or degree, you must complete the following:
- For a Certificate of Biblical Studies – 8 courses (2-OT, 3-NT, 2-CM, 1-TH)
- For a Certificate of Biblical Maturity – 12 courses (3-OT, 4-NT, 3-CM, 2-TH)
- For a Master of Theology – 19 courses (5-OT, 5-NT, 3-CM, 3-TH, 2-CL + Practicum)
- For a Master of Theology and Ministry – 24 courses (5-OT, 5-NT, 3-CM, 5-TH, 5-CL + Practicum)
Complete Course List – Links are to previous class content
Policies and Requirements
- Students seeking a certificate or degree must register in advance of the start of class.
- No fees will be charged for classes, but all students seeking a certificate or degree will be required to purchase the required textbooks.
- Anyone not in a certificate or degree track may attend any class, at any time, at no cost.
- Students in certificate or degree tracks may miss no more than one class per course without arrangements made in advance with the instructor to make up missed work (at the discretion of the instructor).
- Students in certificate or degree tracks will be required to take a final exam in each course, based on study guidelines provided by the instructor.
- Students in certificate or degree tracks must make a passing grade in each course in order to receive credit for that course toward a certificate or degree.
- Candidates for degrees (Master of Theology and Master of Theology and Ministry) must be approved by the Institute Dean before admission into a degree program.